KHFI-FM Bud Light Port Paradise SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Beer Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to residents of Texas who are 21 years of age or older. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM on August 20, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM on August 24, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Void where prohibited.
2. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Internet: Visit www.967kissfm.com (“Website”) and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. (b) Radio: be the correct caller per the on-air call-in contest instructions provided on KHFI-FM, or listen for and follow on air instructions. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. Neither Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”) nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
4. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about August 24, 2012 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. For Grand Prize: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone and will be required to respond to the phone call within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she would like to accept the prize. If a randomly selected winner participated via Text Message, he/she will be required to respond to a phone call or text message within twenty-four (24) hours in order for the independent judging agency to capture winner’s name and address or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or land line service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Grand Prize winner and their guest will be required to access www.budlightportparadise.com and follow the online registration process. The online registration process consists of completing/submitting the following forms: Registration Process for Winner and Guest, Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release for Winner, Liability and Publicity Release for Guest, nonrefundable payment confirmation of $380.00. Credit card required. The online registration process must be completed within seven (7) days of prize notification, not to exceed September 10, 2012, in order for winner and guest to qualify for the prize. If Grand Prize is not claimed as instructed during this time period, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Any alternate selected will also be required to complete the online registration process within the time period described herein in order for winner and guest to qualify for the prize. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age at the time of registration. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting). There will be a variety of Bud Light Port Paradise Music Festival promotions occurring between June 15, 2012 and September 3, 2012. If you are identified as a potential winner of a Bud Light Port Paradise Music Festival prize in one of these promotions, you are not eligible to participate and/or win a prize in this Sweepstakes.
6. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of employees of advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors and individual retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
7. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
8. Grand Prize: One trip for two persons; A Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise for winner and one (1) guest for $190.00 per person (or for $380.00 for winner only, if winner chooses not to take a guest). Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation from gateway city nearest winner’s residence to city of port (Cape Canaveral or Miami, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion), transfers to/from ship and airport, standard double-occupancy ship accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights (unless winner chooses not to take a guest, in which case winner will have the entire cabin), all inclusive food, select beverages and gratuities on board the ship and admission to a two (2) day private concert for winner and guest. Travel expected to occur between November 16, 2012 and November 19, 2012. Exact travel dates to be determined/communicated at a later date, by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel, accommodations and events are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change, and restrictions may apply. Sponsor is responsible for any necessary hotel accommodations for winner and guest prior and/or after the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise. Winner and guest must have valid passport upon boarding the ship. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (i.e. driver's license or passport) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Any additional ground transportation, passport fees, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value $593.00 (for winner and one guest). Actual value depends on city, day, and time of departure. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting), in Sponsor's sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes is $593.00
9. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
10. For a Winner's List, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: KHFI-FM Bud Light Port Paradise Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3000, Young America, MN 55558-3000 for receipt by October 10, 2012
© 2012 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
Abbreviated Text Copy
KHFI Bud Light Port Paradise SWEEPSTAKES
No Beer Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to residents of Texas who are 21 years of age or older. Enjoy 3 nights/4 days of fun aboard the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise (11/16/12 – 11/19/12) for only $380.00 for two people. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM on July 16, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM on August 10th, 2012. To enter, visit www.thebeatatx.com and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry or be the correct caller per the on-air call-in contest instructions provided on KHFI-FM or listen for and follow on air instructions. See Official Rules www.thebeatatx.com for complete details. Void where prohibited.
© 2012 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the ¡§Company¡¨), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. For a list of participating stations for each individual contest, please visit the offices of this Station during normal business hours.
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from the Station within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest¡¦s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner¡¦s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Station, please refer to each contest¡¦s official rules. Participants and winners must reside in the Station¡¦s Total Survey Area (TSA). If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for any ninety (90) day period. This includes all of the Clear Channel stations. If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the station¡¦s website then the voting is limited to one vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. Employees of the Company, the Contest¡¦s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term ¡§immediate family¡¨ includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as ¡§in-laws,¡¨ or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the ¡§Caller ID¡¨ block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company¡¦s control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant¡¦s or any other person¡¦s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
4. Voting Contests. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Consumer Created Content. IF THE ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST INCLUDES ANY CREATIVE MATERIAL FROM THE PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONSUMER CREATED CONTENT, BY ENTERING THE CONTEST EACH PARTICIPANT IS VERIFYING THAT (1) YOU ARE THE OWNER AND PRODUCER OF THE SUBMITTED MATERIAL AND THAT NO THIRD PARTY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS EXIST TO ANY MATERAIL SUBMITTED, AND (2) YOU ARE HEREBY GRANTING THE COMPANY AND THIS STATION A PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE, NON-EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE, SUB-LICENSABLE (THROUGH MULTIPLE TIERS) RIGHT AND LICENSE TO USE, PUBLISH, REPRODUCE, DISPLAY, PERFORM, ADAPT, MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, HAVE DISTRIBUTED AND PROMOTE SUCH CONTENT IN ANY FORM, IN ALL MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER CREATED, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, FOR ANY PURPOSE.
7. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest¡¦s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company¡¦s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
10. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company¡¦s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station¡¦s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
11. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
Enter for your chance to win tickets to Sea World's Christmas Celebration!
This Christmas, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty will grant one listener the opportunity of a lifetime - the chance to travel anywhere in the world your heart desires! Enter for the chance to win a seven night trip for two to your choice of destination, including roundtrip airfare, luxury hotel accommodations, $3,000 in spending money and more!