Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel is looking for a Key Account Coordinator (KAC). A KAC’s role is to support our best and most productive Account Executives to help them develop new business and grow revenue. Candidates will be helping AE’s maximize revenue opportunities by assisting with administrative tasks like order entry, collection of payment, setting appointments with clients and facilitating internal communications. You will also assist with the preparation of sales proposals, perform research for AE’s and at times join AE on Client visits.
- Excellent computer skills a must, (knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Position requires superior communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be willing to learn new responsibilities and adapt quickly to change.
Please apply online at www.careerchannel.silkroad.com. Applications submitted by other means with not be accepted.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
AUSTIN, Texas, United States