Clear Channel Austin, TX is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of Producer/Board-Operator.
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
- Operate the radio console for talk show programs and play-by-play as well as effectively interact with on-air talent with professionalism and personality.
- Responsible for commercial production work, including voice-work as assigned. - Screen phone calls and determine whether to include in on-air discussions.
- Schedule guests, relevant to topics of the day and who are engaging personalities or have expertise within the field of discussion.
- Must have a working knowledge of sports and assist the talent with content development and support with produced elements.
- Create digital audio production which will serve the station’s imaging needs, on-air promotions and will support on-air content.
- Must possess proficiency for social media platforms including Facebook/Twitter.
- Maintain transmitter and program logs and run syndicated satellite programs as well as various play-by-play programming.
- Knowledge of NexGen Systems.
- Web design savvy with extensive knowledge of audio editing.
- Must be able to develop realistic plans, sets goals, and keep information organized and accessible.
- Works systematically/efficiently with strong time management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate effectively.
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
- Have good listening skills and shares information and ideas with others.
Please visit our application website at www.careerchannel.silkroad.com to apply.
Applications and resumes submitted by other means will not be accepted. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.